Dutch Kitchen Fall Family Festival
Dear Community Vendor,
This year Fremont Christian School is bringing back a Dutch Kitchen themed look-alike for our fall fundraiser, Saturday, October 10th. As we prepare for this event, we’ve been rustling through old cookbooks and talking with old friends, and we have found our traditional Dutch treat recipes!
This event will give us the opportunity to gather safely as a community while also raising funds to support Christian Education. Leading into this year, we have had many challenges with the Coronavirus. These challenges have stressed our school system financially, specifically in the areas of cleaning, technology, tuition assistance, and safety supplies. Our need for support is greater than it has ever been. Please consider a donation, sponsorship, or vendor participation at our event.
Save the date, Saturday, October 10th, 9:00 am-2 pm for our Dutch Kitchen Fall Festival.
You can look forward to the following:
● 1-mile family fun run/walk (outdoor)
● Pancake breakfast (pre-boxed & distanced) in the gymnasium
● Dutch treat sales (curbside pick up available)
● Farm Tractors on display at 1st CRC parking lot
● 2019 classroom auction items $20 sales
● 2019 classroom large auction projects (silent auction bidding)
● Outdoor community vendors/market
● Outdoor family fun activities including, horseback riding, calf feeding, and so much more!
We are encouraged by the fact that God has a purpose for us and we are doing what He created us to do! Your gift of support will directly impact our students and school operations as we kick off this school year. A link attached above and below this letter will bring you to a form that gives you three ways you can support FCS. Thank you for your support!
Heidie Snyder, Director of Development
Nick Donkersloot, Principal